Security. Reliability. Functionality.
CSNotification encompasses detailed information and specific functionality necessary for the organization and servicing of end client notification activity, using popular and easily accessible means – SMS and electronic mail (e-mail). Integration with external systems allows full automation of the processes of registration of end recipients, formation and sending of notices at the occurrence of certain events, fee collection.
CSNotification is based on a multi-tier client/ server architecture, operates in real time and uses a standard SQL database. The object-oriented approach is employed when designing the data and developing the software, which is a guarantee for flexibility, reliability and speed of operation.
CSNotification is built on an open platform, which ensures easy integration with external systems. The use of widely distributed software standards (RPC, OLE DB, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.) creates a beneficial environment for bilateral data exchange.
CSNotification offers the users a convenient, intuitive graphical interface. An option is provided for work in various language environments, with interfaces in English and Bulgarian currently available.
CSNotification consists of a service, server, and two client applications.
Retrieval and sending of notices
CSNotification services the process of retrieval and sending of notices, offering an opportunity for:
- Formation of the text of notices and their classification;
- Generation of individual and group notices to end recipients;
- Retrieval, at a given time interval, of notices formed in the external system;
- Sending of the prepared notices, in a sequence depending on the moment of their creation and their priority;
- Automatic update of the status of sent messages in real time;
- Redirection of messages to be sent to an alternative operator when necessary.
Integration with external systems
The system provides an interface for integration with external systems. In this working mode, many of the processes are fully automated. When integrating with a core banking system, an opportunity is available for:
- Exchange of data for registration of end recipients of notices;
- Formation of notices in the external system containing: marketing information, addressed toward a target group of end recipients or data on a specific event that has occurred in the system, addressed to the affected individuals;
- Definition of various events leading to formation of notices, e.g.:
- – Registration of activity on customer accounts in real time;
- – Change of customer deal parameters: interest rates, interest plans, type of standard contract;
- – Approaching maturity;
- – Upcoming loan payments;
- – Expiring validity term for debit or credit cards;
- – Bank card produced and available for collection by the customer;
- – Expiring or overdue safe-box contract;
- – Registered visit to bank vault, when several proxies have access to the bank safe-box;
- – Registration of payment demand for various utilities;
- – Daily Net Asset Value for a given mutual fund.
- Formulation of templates containing:
- – Static text;
- – Data of general character – recipient, date and time of occurrence, etc.;
- – Additional specific data describing the particular event: balance, transaction size, date of maturity, type and size of interest rate, etc.
- Exchange of data on due and collected fees for sent messages.